This trip isn’t for everyone, but it may be for you!
Be inspired by the moms of Nuevo Camino and laugh hard with the kids. Lose your breath exploring the Andes mountains and the beautiful streets of Cusco. Feel that sense of purpose that only comes with being a part of something bigger than any one person.
2020 Trip Dates
March 14-March 22
(Stay March 22-24 for Machu Picchu Excursion)
Registration deadline: December 18, 2020
July 11-19, 2020
(Stay July 19-20 for Machu Picchu Excursion)
Registration deadline: April 11, 2020
October 3-11, 2020
(Stay October 11-12 for Machu Picchu Excursion)
Registration deadline: July 3, 2020
What will we do while we are in Peru?
- Provide health education, primary health care and wellness services through Nuevo Camino clinic days.
- Travel to a remote Andean village to provide public health education and other health-related services for village residents.
- Explore Cusco and learn about the rich local history and culture
- Develop friendships with the women and children of our Nuevo Camino community.
- Optional side trip to Machu Picchu
What’s the cost?
- $1,400 for 7 day trip — includes double occupancy hotel stays, local transportation, community guides, service project materials and some group meals.
- $2,300 for 10 day trip — Includes all of the above plus trek to Machu Picchu.
*Prices are for double occupancy. Airfare not included.