When a need crosses our path, we respond. It doesn’t always make sense, and we don’t always have a plan for what we are going to do. We just know we have to do something.
Right now, we are focused on supporting families in Peru who are seeking a new path. We support refugees from Venezuela, single mothers fighting to escape domestic violence and other families battling the daily realities of poverty.
Support looks like safe housing, nutritious meals every day, English classes, medical care, job training, play and learning for children, and most importantly—connection. When people are connected, they succeed.
With a network of volunteers and supporters that stretches across two continents we are choosing to do something new every day.
WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED TOGETHER THIS YEAR:
- 75 refugees from Venezuela have safe and stable housing
- 30 new mattresses and beds provide safe, comfortable sleep for 42 people
- 276 meals cooked and shared in one month
- 120 hours of English classes provided every month
- 34 kids started and finished their school year
- 25 virtual medical and dental visits provided every month by volunteers in the U.S.
- 30 pairs of glasses donated
- 400 bracelets made in Peru and sold in the U.S. to support our projects